We’re incredibly proud that many colleagues choose to spend the majority of their careers with us, passing down their vast knowledge onto the next generation.
Last week, we celebrated colleagues who reached milestones with us in 2023 at our annual Long Service Awards at Marshall Meadows Manor House.
Each colleague was presented with a certificate and gift by Operations Director Steven Rowley, who himself was celebrating 30 years with the business.
This year’s Long Service colleagues were:
- Mike Dagg, Grain Trader – 40 years
- Steven Rowley, Operations Director – 30 years
- Jane Lothian, Site Lead (Gladsmuir) – 30 years
- Richard Simpson, Vice Chair & Marketing Director – 25 years
- Noel Rosedale, Stock Controller – 20 years
- John Coull, LGV Driver – 20 years
- Neil Fleming, Supervisor – 20 years
- Pat Richards, Chief Engineer – 20 years
- Jonathan Simpson, Process Controller – 15 years
- George Dougal, Maintenance Technician – 15 years
- Anthony Leiper, Maintenance Technician – 15 years
- David Kelly, Production Operator – 15 years
- Gary Thomson, LGV Driver – 15 years
- Robert Scott, LGV Driver – 15 years
- Darren Redpath, LGV Driver – 15 years
- Laura Purves, Lab Technician – 15 years
- Colin Dougal, Production Operator – 15 years
- Laura Robertson, Seed Analyst – 15 years
- Chris Birse, Production Operator – 15 years
- Tracie Potts, Lab Technician – 15 years
- John Scott, LGV Driver – 15 years
- Neil Robertson, Maintenance Technician – 15 years
- Sandra McAskill, Cleaning Supervisor – 15 years
A big congratulations to all of this year’s Long Service Award recipients.